Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Will I get a new controller?

tycrek

Join
Jul 2, 2017
So I ordered the Spark RC from the DJI website for shipping to Alberta Canada. It cost me $200 Canadian. The confirmation email gave me a tracking number that I didn't check until last Friday (the 21st).

It left the origin FedEx facility in California to be delivered to Minnesota, where the shipping label was "unreadable and replaced". It was then shipped BACK to the origin facility and shipped off again.

According to Google Maps, the origin facility was in North Western L.A. and the delivery location was South Eastern L.A.

What. The. Hell.

It clearly stated "must be signed for by SMOORE or BMOORE", but the FedEx website said it was signed for by JJORDAN. The site also said "Delivery Destination: (mycity) AB, CA". But it was confirmed delivery in CALIFORNIA.

13 days to get from Cali to Cali.

I tried calling FedEx but their godawful support said "oh you'll have to call DJI".

But that was at 5:15 on Friday. DJI support is Mon-Fri CLOSING AT 5:00. I'll call them tomorrow I guess.

Do you think they will send me a new controller for free?? This is clearly NOT my error, I should not have to pay for this bulls**t. Thanks.

2017%20Jul%2021%2016-22-18.png

If you paid with credit card, I would open a dispute if fairly soon.

Get in contact with DJI Support and they will properly take care of this. Sorry to hear about the issue and frustration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef