Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Will the Spark get asteroid and boomerang!?

Or the new gesture features!?

I doubt it - at least for quite a while - they want people to buy the Air to get those features.

Nope. The Spark has probably had all the features it’s getting.

Also if you notice both features have it fly backwards, doubt they'll include it for the sake of keeping people's drone's out of trees.

Reactions: sparkblaster
Spark's quickshots fly backwards too....
Maybe! Forgot about Helix... (was thinking backwards and at an angle when I said backwards)
Guess we'll have to see!
Edit: Backwards being around usually out of sight then making it impossible to see whether or not it'll be going into a tree... It's hard putting thoughts down into words sometimes o_O

Reactions: DroneDan
Sorry to jump onto the back of a thread but can anyone help me with my spark with gesture control...

I can take off by double clicking (i guess face resignation) but then i cant control it by my hand or a palm land?

Reactions: Damien88
I cant even get it to take off pressed power button twice just the green flashes in front then turns red with the yellow flashing at back

Reactions: Damien88
Sorry to jump onto the back of a thread but can anyone help me with my spark with gesture control...

I can take off by double clicking (i guess face resignation) but then i cant control it by my hand or a palm land?
Try moving back so your hand is about a meter away.

Sounds to me like you haven’t turned gesture mode on.

Gesture mode is automatic if hand launched, have y'all tried lifting off in a different direction? Sun hitting your face directly on or slightly to the side.
Was there wind at all when the drone was flying? Any wind can kill gesture controls.
I usually have it connected to my phone just in case for gesture control (if not remote) to see any errors it might be trying to send me through the LED's.

Reactions: DroneDan
Gesture mode is automatic if hand launched, have y'all tried lifting off in a different direction? Sun hitting your face directly on or slightly to the side.
Was there wind at all when the drone was flying? Any wind can kill gesture controls.
I usually have it connected to my phone just in case for gesture control (if not remote) to see any errors it might be trying to send me through the LED's.
Wasn’t for me, I had to turn it on in settings.

Mind sharing if you have included any accessories like sun shades or filters? It maybe obstructing the sensors. I am just guessing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis