Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wind Farms = Canola Fields in Australia

That’s some amazing video! What do you estimate the wind speed was while you were flying?

I was blown away by the textures and lighting. Most any other time of day would not have produced the same impact. The juxtaposition of nature and high tech was stunning as were the timing of your cuts and normal-to-hyperlapse--to-normal, well timed to your superb choice of music. I had to watch in multiple times to take it all in. Well done, sir and thanks for sharing. That Mavic 2 Pro really speaks when in the hands of talent.

I am blown away from all your feedback I really appreciate that you like it :)

thanks you very much. I enjoy creating videos like this on my channel

Reactions: RotorWash
Just think how much hotter it would be without those giant fans cooling the countryside. ?

Very nicely filmed and edited. Just shows the different options you have with variable frame rates which the Spark sadly doesn't have.

FABULOUS! Good work. Wonderful editing. We MUST switch to more of these turbines and your video makes them look so beautiful. A very good thing...wind turbines

A very good thing...wind turbines

Unless you live near them.
Some people complain about the constant low noise of the blades as they spin (whoomp, whoomp, whoomp,..)
The shadow that flickers from the blades on to your house and property may drive you batty after a while.
And there is nothing you can do about. Except move. lol.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, David2Spark.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

I’m thinking about _harmful_ emissions. Cities hum much louder...not so many complain.
Anyway they’re a thing of beauty and you’ve made a great video.

Very nice video. I'm always wondering about turbulence just before and after the wings of the windmill. One shot looked quite close, did you notice any disturbance?

Good stuff. And not a single bird lying crushed or broken underneath any of them! Be careful of the carcinogens though! ;*) Where in Oz are you?

Excellent footage, great work mate. Where is the location of this wind farm?

I've shot Mt. Gellibrand wind farm on a Spark and I must say it almost killed the thing. I see you are using a M2P which is great - more power and more stable in this kind of environment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex