Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wind Farms = Canola Fields in Australia

Tglass0000

Join
Jun 30, 2018
That’s some amazing video! What do you estimate the wind speed was while you were flying?

I B Spectre

Join
Aug 16, 2019
I was blown away by the textures and lighting. Most any other time of day would not have produced the same impact. The juxtaposition of nature and high tech was stunning as were the timing of your cuts and normal-to-hyperlapse--to-normal, well timed to your superb choice of music. I had to watch in multiple times to take it all in. Well done, sir and thanks for sharing. That Mavic 2 Pro really speaks when in the hands of talent.

drekko

Join
Sep 15, 2019
I am blown away from all your feedback I really appreciate that you like it :)

thanks you very much. I enjoy creating videos like this on my channel

Reactions: RotorWash
D

Deleted member 11182019

Amazing what you can do with talent and the great equipment.

Spark 317

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 10, 2017
Loc
Indiana, USA
Just think how much hotter it would be without those giant fans cooling the countryside. 😁

Dragonfly Joe

Join
Aug 31, 2019
Loc
Chicago, IL USA
Very impressive drekko! The videography was only topped by the flying and post/pro skills. Thanks for the look in.

nilanjan118

Join
Oct 31, 2018
Very nicely filmed and edited. Just shows the different options you have with variable frame rates which the Spark sadly doesn't have.

David2Spark

Join
Mar 18, 2019
FABULOUS! Good work. Wonderful editing. We MUST switch to more of these turbines and your video makes them look so beautiful. A very good thing...wind turbines

Spark 317

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 10, 2017
Loc
Indiana, USA
A very good thing...wind turbines
Unless you live near them.
Some people complain about the constant low noise of the blades as they spin (whoomp, whoomp, whoomp,..)
The shadow that flickers from the blades on to your house and property may drive you batty after a while.
And there is nothing you can do about. Except move. lol.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, David2Spark.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

David2Spark

Join
Mar 18, 2019
I’m thinking about _harmful_ emissions. Cities hum much louder...not so many complain.
Anyway they’re a thing of beauty and you’ve made a great video.

cappellen

Join
Dec 15, 2017
Very nice video. I'm always wondering about turbulence just before and after the wings of the windmill. One shot looked quite close, did you notice any disturbance?

fithdy

Join
May 10, 2018
Good stuff. And not a single bird lying crushed or broken underneath any of them! Be careful of the carcinogens though! ;*) Where in Oz are you?

impulse_media

Join
Sep 4, 2019
Excellent footage, great work mate. Where is the location of this wind farm?

I've shot Mt. Gellibrand wind farm on a Spark and I must say it almost killed the thing. I see you are using a M2P which is great - more power and more stable in this kind of environment.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justebruyat