Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Winter Blues

"Let there be SPARK!". ??

• Love
Reactions: Haggi
Same here.... dull winter days, outside right now its -31C or -24f ... (night time). I keep wanting to charge up the batteries, but each day its either too cold or too windy, or just too damned dull and lifeless. <sigh>

I found myself watching some summer stuff from last year... c'mon Spring!

Reactions: Rendlesham UAP
There is a lot to be said for living in a sunnier climate the older you get. Right now I am struggling with the idea of spending the rest of my life here. Ireland has come out on teh wrong side of global warming too ie our summers are actually getting wetter because of a warmer Atlantic Ocean.

Same here.... dull winter days, outside right now its -31C or -24f ... (night time). I keep wanting to charge up the batteries, but each day its either too cold or too windy, or just too damned dull and lifeless. <sigh>

I found myself watching some summer stuff from last year... c'mon Spring!

There is a lot to be said for living in a sunnier climate the older you get. Right now I am struggling with the idea of spending the rest of my life here. Ireland has come out on teh wrong side of global warming too ie our summers are actually getting wetter because of a warmer Atlantic Ocean.
Ireland is such a beautiful country - full of beautiful landscapes and the people are great. Wish I had my Spark back in 2009 when I was there.

I fly almost as much in the winter as I fly in the summer months. Yes there are less sunny days, but there are plusses as well - no bugs, less chance of getting a sunburn, fewer rainy days, and its easier to get to less accessible places due to everything being frozen. I also enjoy the challenge of trying to get a good shot on dull days and maximizing the camera on both my Spark and Phantom 3 Standard.

Chris

Ireland is such a beautiful country - full of beautiful landscapes and the people are great. Wish I had my Spark back in 2009 when I was there.

I fly almost as much in the winter as I fly in the summer months. Yes there are less sunny days, but there are plusses as well - no bugs, less chance of getting a sunburn, fewer rainy days, and its easier to get to less accessible places due to everything being frozen. I also enjoy the challenge of trying to get a good shot on dull days and maximizing the camera on both my Spark and Phantom 3 Standard.

Chris

Cheers Chris.

Guess I will have to keep trawling through the archives and looking at old material until this gloom lifts. There is nothing like being in a great location and letting Sparky climb the blue sky and do its magic !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme