Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wisconsin Fall Colors

Not Nort at all. Wilton is about 50 miles east of LaCrosse. We up nort last weekend and it was colorful but the weather wasn't cooperative. This was as good as anywhere up there.

Can’t wait for you guys over there to get going with your Fall shots. These are amongst the first and set a very high bar to exceed. Keep ’em coming if the weather permits. We’ve had the remnants of one of your hurricanes here for the last 2 days so no flying. Ghastly!

Can’t wait for you guys over there to get going with your Fall shots. These are amongst the first and set a very high bar to exceed. Keep ’em coming if the weather permits. We’ve had the remnants of one of your hurricanes here for the last 2 days so no flying. Ghastly!

We'll do our best. The photos in this thread are from a valley that seems to change color early. The majority of our trees have yet to turn, traditionally our peak colors come around the middle of October. We finally have sunshine today so my plan is to look for more. I'm glad you like them!

Here are a couple of photos of the fall colors in my area of Wisconsin. These were taken as the fog was dissipating over the Kickapoo River.(Taken with MA2)

View attachment 13420View attachment 13419
Here are a couple of photos of the fall colors in my area of Wisconsin. These were taken as the fog was dissipating over the Kickapoo River.(Taken with MA2)

View attachment 13420View attachment 13419
Nice colors, I like when there is still plenty of green interspersed with the yellow an red. Took some stills of my own from last week in northern Michigan. Same weather but sun peeked through quite often too.

Nice colors, I like when there is still plenty of green interspersed with the yellow an red. Took some stills of my own from last week in northern Michigan. Same weather but sun peeked through quite often too.

I agree, I like the contrast. Early in the fall the softwoods color with the reds and yellows. Later the hardwoods change with more brown. I love the fall colors but never look forward to the next season.

Reactions: twickers14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme