Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

WTB working controller in useable condition for a reasonable price

Sparkman86

Join
Mar 28, 2019
Hi, in Missouri, USA, looking for a Spark remote. (Quick word of advice: be extremely careful when attaching OTG or charger cable into the micro USB port on the Spark controller.)

Hi, in Missouri, USA, looking for a Spark remote. (Quick word of advice: be extremely careful when attaching OTG or charger cable into the micro USB port on the Spark controller.)
If you don’t mind me asking,why do say that?I actually do it all the time and have never had one issue but if there’s something I don’t know about please fill me in,Thank you

It probably has to do with the rectangular shape of the remote USB and not the trapazoid shape that is the norm.

Others have accidentally plugged the cable in upside down, damaging the contacts.

I marked mine so I get it right everytime.

20180729_182621.jpg

20180729_182133.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zenfly
This is precisely why I stopped using an OTG cable after using it once. I found that torque on the connector resulted in it becoming extremely loose, to the point that there wasn’t enough friction left in the connection to maintain a good data connection.
I’ve never once wished I had an OTG connection in my many hours of flight since then.

I've been using it on both drones since day one with no problems but I'm going to use Spark 317s tip.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast