Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

2 fold question here

Katt981

Join
Dec 31, 2017
Loc
Murfreesboro, Tn.
1st... I have tried my spark 3 times today. After it gets about 40 yards out the DJIGO4 App quits on me.
2nd... I am getting an error in the video that I shot. It's reading 1.55 gb in size and it is in mp4 format. However
it is refusing to play on any media player I have. The funny thing is that prior to the video I shot a small one just holding the drone inside and it plays just fine.
I am running the DJIGO4 App version 4.1.22

I have not tried it with the OTG cable as of yet.
Any insight would be of great assistance.
Thanks
Katt

Did you manually stop the video BEFORE you turned the Spark off to allow the video to finalize?

You know I may not have done that....I lost the app on my phone and just brought it back and landed it.

You know I may not have done that....I lost the app on my phone and just brought it back and landed it.
Running DJI from Android or iOS?

To prevent Go4 crashing on iOS update to at least 11.2.
To create viewable video, remember to stop recording prior to shutting Spark down. [emoji106]

Did you manually stop the video BEFORE you turned the Spark off to allow the video to finalize?
Hi Beachcombing, I just went out and tried it again, this time making sure to shut it off before the drone. Worked like a champ, thanks much!!
That's one of the two solved!!

Katt

Running DJI from Android or iOS?

To prevent Go4 crashing on iOS update to at least 11.2.
To create viewable video, remember to stop recording prior to shutting Spark down. [emoji106]
I'm running an Android 7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar