Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

2 points here #1. MasterAir Screw Props, #2 Bats

SilverDragon

Join
Jul 31, 2019
#1 I am very satisfied with the Spark Props from MAS..... Very Satified. I will elaborate in a future post or I will join in on an existing Post...
#2 Bats, it was 3:30 am it looked like the sun was about to do its morning shine. There it was,,,, a hint of glowing light coming from the Eastside of the planet.....it was red, orange, yellow. Oh, anyways back to the story.....first a single bat appeared and as a bat flies it looks for other flying creatures of the night it dashes, darts, upwards and downwards.....it took an interest of the drone... it did not know what to make of it because the Spark was flying the same way..upwards, downwards side to side, because a second bat came along for a peek also. Then a third..... I always knew there were bats in the hood but had a inkling were their residents were.....so after about 12 minutes the 1st low battery warning rang... I landed,, exchanged batteries and took off again.

There was 1 bat flying and repeated its behavior. So I immediately landed.

I then went inside and took out the Coffee Burr Mill and brewed 6 cups of Hawaiian KONA coffee from the Hualalai Estate....tonight my brother and his family will be ariving after traveling (driving) 2000 miles. I will be brewing 6 cups of Kona Peaberry Coffee.....why am I spewing this out??? I guess I'm excited and nervous because I want to make his 2000 mile journey pleasant and also show him that camera drones are fun and beneficial to mankind.

Reactions: Spark 317
Do these MAS props quiet doen the Spark?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, SilverDragon.

Interesting story to be shared.

Tell us more about the props while drinking your coffee with your brother, family, and friends.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Do these MAS props quiet doen the Spark?

Yes they do, I can definitely say yes. Before these MAS props were installed I could not stand the sound from the OEM props when the Spark was 8 feet and closer. With the MAS props the prop noise does not affect me even running the Spark 1 foot away. To me, it's a pleasant noise..if this makes any sense to you.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast