Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A Documentary from A up and coming film maker

Exceptionally enjoyable RR. Really nice clips, concept, editing and narration. Truth be told, my favorite clip was the ones with Bones. Love the bull doggies.
Thank you for the look. I’m gonna watch again.

Reactions: Roy Rogers
Really nicely done, RR. This had a professional cinematic feel to it. Very impressed with the scripting, narration and soundtrack as well as the photography...the complete package. It's got a real middle America, down home feel to it that screams honesty. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

Really nicely done, RR. This had a professional cinematic feel to it. Very impressed with the scripting, narration and soundtrack as well as the photography...the complete package. It's got a real middle America, down home feel to it that screams honesty. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.
Lux Aerial Films is the film maker . I honestly think he'll be professional sooner then he thinks . He truly has a talent

Reactions: RotorWash
Brilliant stuff. Filming, editing, background music, voice-over, everything was impeccable and thoroughly professional. Wish you all the best for your future projects.

Great work! Just subbed your channel on YouTube! I love how you were able to pick up the colors in the night footage. Did you use any filters in post?

Great work! Just subbed your channel on YouTube! I love how you were able to pick up the colors in the night footage. Did you use any filters in post?
Its not my video , I'm just really impressed with it and thought id share it. You should too This guy should get noticed . His stuff is really good

Reactions: sirkkelley

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex