Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A Drone Flying Above The Clouds in Johnson City TN

This is my first time using YouTube built in editor . I dont thinks its for me what do you guys thin

• I have used Youtube Editor and i like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok , let me see if I understand this correctly ...
No one has used and likes the YouTube Editor? lol
It’s rubbish :) As I mentioned in a previous post, I uploaded a vid, and YT for some reason had inverted it. In the old version, you could at least rotate it to fix that, but they ve removed even that facility now... It’s useful for a few bits n bobs, but I wouldn’t record mend it to anyone...

It’s rubbish :) As I mentioned in a previous post, I uploaded a vid, and YT for some reason had inverted it. In the old version, you could at least rotate it to fix that, but they ve removed even that facility now... It’s useful for a few bits n bobs, but I wouldn’t record mend it to anyone...
Ive been using Movie maker pro for about a month . It isn't even close to the best but its easy to use and can make ok videos . its does not do greater then 1080p . I used it on My Virginia Intermont and Cemetery videos and they turned out ok but not without Compiler errors . Compiling takes forever and I to do it multiple times for each of those videos. I tried Divinnca ("or how every its spelled") spent about a half day editing a 40 sec video and never figured out how to finalize it , lol . Some people say it has a heavy learning curb but I think that's just poor coding to make something that user unfriendly .
I used YouTube editor on this video . It compiles every edit in real time on YouTube making it take a lot longer then it should , plus it doesn't have many editing options .
Thinking about buying Adobe

I've used it . It seems ok. I still haven't been able to post videos in the forum yet .

I've used it . It seems ok. I still haven't been able to post videos in the forum yet .
Maybe I can help with that '
when you go to youtube right click over the video you wanna post . Then come to the Forum . click new media click new tread / video / photo click the icon that looks like two chain links

Maybe I can help with that '
when you go to youtube right click over the video you wanna post . Then come to the Forum . click new media click new tread / video / photo click the icon that looks like two chain links
Ok ,thank you, I will try that as soon as I get a chance.

Reactions: Roy Rogers
9249Same mountain same take off point from the video . Its on Fire I took this with my phone today .
It odd the smoke is in the same place the fog was I filmed a few weeks ago {:4_167:}

Reactions: tmarez and BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef