Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A few flights further

Ha, I missed this one Phil, but now came up under “new posts”... Lovely work, hour editing looks really great! Don’t you just love the Spark! Every time I get around to flying my drone, the little kid inside me is grinning from ear to ear!

Reactions: philcar50
Ha, I missed this one Phil, but now came up under “new posts”... Lovely work, hour editing looks really great! Don’t you just love the Spark! Every time I get around to flying my drone, the little kid inside me is grinning from ear to ear!
Thank you Joost, yes I get the same feeling, it's fun flying and very exciting putting the footage together afterwards. And it gets you outside a bit, which is an added bonus.

Reactions: JoostGT3
Thank you Joost, yes I get the same feeling, it's fun flying and very exciting putting the footage together afterwards. And it gets you outside a bit, which is an added bonus.
True, it gives the same rewards as with photograph (I love getting out to take pictures and editing the, afterwards) plus has the added fun of the flying itself. I am not that good at film editing though, so it is really labour-intensive for me... hope to get a bit more fluent at it!
Your editing is not bad at all, did you have experience with that prior to getting the Spark?

Reactions: philcar50
True, it gives the same rewards as with photograph (I love getting out to take pictures and editing the, afterwards) plus has the added fun of the flying itself. I am not that good at film editing though, so it is really labour-intensive for me... hope to get a bit more fluent at it!
Your editing is not bad at all, did you have experience with that prior to getting the Spark?
Exactly. I haven't really done much video editing before buying the drone. A few GoPro videos taken whilst riding the motorbike and that's about it. I am quite happy with my first attempts with the drone, but hope to get better at it with more practice. I think the trick with the drone is to think out beforehand what type of shots to make and keep it slow (tripod mode), and keep practicing at it [emoji6]

Reactions: JoostGT3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef