Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A newbie to this field of technology

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, DartME.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Reactions: DartME
Welcome.
You did the best thing to do when you own a Spark...
... Subscribe here, on the forum, best place to learn
and get "comfortable" with the little flying-cam.

Reactions: DartME and Lamont57
Welcome from the UK. Through practise you’ll get the best out of your Spark. Just avoid the two stupid things I did early on. Ensure the battery is fully pushed into place and you hear the click. I didn’t and at 50mtrs the battery fell off into the river but the Spark came down in thick mud but in a fishable location with my “patented rod”. Always use a battery clip. Also do not be tempted, on a hot day, to stand in the shade under a tree and set that location as Home Point-you end up with a drone in a tree if you have Return To Home incident!! Sure you’re brighter than me. Safe flying.

Welcome from the UK. Through practise you’ll get the best out of your Spark. Just avoid the two stupid things I did early on. Ensure the battery is fully pushed into place and you hear the click. I didn’t and at 50mtrs the battery fell off into the river but the Spark came down in thick mud but in a fishable location with my “patented rod”. Always use a battery clip. Also do not be tempted, on a hot day, to stand in the shade under a tree and set that location as Home Point-you end up with a drone in a tree if you have Return To Home incident!! Sure you’re brighter than me. Safe flying.
Thanks a lot for these advice! I have already 3D printed myself a clip for spark, so that the battery won't fall down) btw, I'm flying to London in less than two weeks, so, where it is possible, to start my drone in the city?

Reactions: sparkflyJEF
Welcome from Canada. Best advice is to read everything you can on the forums and watch Spark Tutorials on youtube... obey your local laws and keep safety as the top priority, take it slow and cautious for a while.

Reactions: twickers14
Hey there, bought myself Spark, like 4 days ago. Rn, trying to learn how to use it. I really like its intelligent modes. It's even smarter than some people)
Welcome...this forum will help you. I’m so new that I just opened the box. Can’t register my Spark till I back home next Monday. But I’ve been reading these posts and learning a lot.

Reactions: sparkflyJEF
In Russia, actually almost nobody cares, so I'm almost always, free to launch it anywhere.
What I hear from uavcoach is that in Russia "All drones weighing more than 250 grams (.55 pounds) must be registered."<??>
How is it in practice?

Welcome to the forum :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex