Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Active tracked my car with trees and power line

adventurecampitelli

Join
Dec 5, 2017
I active tracked my car with trees and power lines around. i did notice that if we went above 50km/hour we would pull away from the drone. pretty freaky. the cool thing was when we stopped it was still tracking the car and flew right up to us.
smile.gif
I used the footage in the below video.

@adventurecampitelli are you kidding me, right? 2 seconds of active track on a 6 minute video? You are a professional ...the work, amount of footage and editing that when into this video is insane (even if it wasn't done on a Spark) is genius!

Reactions: FireSpark
Beautiful family, nicely done video! A trip to remember for sure.
Thx for sharing your family adventure. I loved the ending, when the boss said, “Don’t lose it” when you were about to fly, the Mavic Pro. :)

Last edited:
@adventurecampitelli are you kidding me, right? 2 seconds of active track on a 6 minute video? You are a professional ...the work, amount of footage and editing that when into this video is insane (even if it wasn't done on a Spark) is genius!
Thanks for calling me a professional, but I'm far from it. Started making videos back in April of 2017. :)

Reactions: Rafa7
Thanks for calling me a professional, but I'm far from it. Started making videos back in April of 2017. :)
Ok, cool. What video editing software are you using? I am looking to get one, so far I use the DJI GO 4 app editor that is easy, simple and comes with music tracks.

This is an example how to summary a holiday. Holidays I call "making memories". It takes some time to make this but it's worth so much. Looking back at this will experience the holiday over and over again. Sometimes I enjoy even more after than at the moment itself. Together with music it will give you tears watching it again. Perfect. Can you tell me the title of the music track behind. I really like to have this under my adventures. Thanks for sharring.

Reactions: suprPHREAK
I do know that and the drone wasn't flown in a National park. all the drone flights were just outside the park and legal. I'm very careful and respectful of the laws even if I disagree with them.
Im familiar with the area, is a shame we can't fly there. I just wanted others to know what could happen if you fly where you aren't supposed to. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: adventurecampitelli

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar