Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Advice on how to setup the Spark for some shots

mix123

Join
Dec 27, 2018
New to all this. Plan on using Spark for some cycling photos/videos. Curious the best way to set it up.

I know I can use active track for short wide open shots. What should I do with the RC after I set it up and want to ride?

If I want the spark to just hover and snap pics or video from one spot until I come into the frame. What should I do with the RC when its hovering and I'm riding?

I haven't tried any of this. But figured you guys could give me some ideas. Thanks.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, mix123.

You may have an interest in this bike mount review or this lanyard review from YouTuber Peter Homer.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Andre Levite
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, mix123.

You may have an interest in this bike mount review or this lanyard review from YouTuber Peter Homer.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

I watch all that guy's videos even if I'm not interested in the subject matter - just to enjoy his accent :)

But when he clamped that tablet to his bike handle I cringed. Could only imagine crashing drone, remote, tablet and bike all at the same time - I'm not that brave. Neat idea tho

I watch all that guy's videos even if I'm not interested in the subject matter - just to enjoy his accent :)

But when he clamped that tablet to his bike handle I cringed. Could only imagine crashing drone, remote, tablet and bike all at the same time - I'm not that brave. Neat idea tho

And thus is born another viral video with thousands and thousands of views! ;)

Put a Benny Hill Yakety Sax sound track with it and it we'll be gold.:D

Reactions: Andre Levite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar