Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Almost 4 months with my Spark...

WenatcheeSparkFlights

Join
Nov 17, 2018
Loc
Wenatchee, Washington
Hey guys and gals!

So its been almost 4 months since I launched my Spark for the first time. This is a short little video of some of my favorite moments so far! I have learned so much in such a short time and can’t wait for all the things I will continue to learn, all the places I hope to capture and share, and the memories I will make along the way.

Nice video! Some of that footage looked more like Leavenworth! Haha! I’m from Wenatchee too!

Wow! Great stuff well done. You certainly live in a beautiful area and your work does it full justice. What do you use to edit your work?
Thank you so much! I use Lumafusion on my iPad Pro. There was no post color touch up or anything. The video is straight out of sparky! I just use Lumafusion to piece it all together, add music and titles.

Thank you so much! I use Lumafusion on my iPad Pro. There was no post color touch up or anything. The video is straight out of sparky! I just use Lumafusion to piece it all together, add music and titles.
Have had a look at the app and it looks fab but complicated (see my age!!). I do a lot of family type films on my Mac and iMovie. May give it ago. Keep flying/filming.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast