Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Am I in FCC??

Pabloevaristo

Join
Apr 4, 2018
Am I in FCC ??
I live in Spain(Europe) but my spark was bought in China, so as soon as it arrived one week ago and I turned it on, I got the warning to change the WLAN settings for my region. I have always discarded that. And I'm using the latest official app and firmware. I'm in 2.4Ghz, but those channels that I get are not the typical ones I see in the posts that people show... Can you tell??
Thanks
Screenshot_2018-04-19-18-11-59-801_dji.go.v4.png

By the way, today I have reached 550m distance in the open field(1800ft). And I received a "weak signal" notice, but not a single cut, lag or delay in receiving video ...
(using a Xiaomi MiMax)

Am I in FCC ??
I live in Spain(Europe) but my spark was bought in China, so as soon as it arrived one week ago and I turned it on, I got the warning to change the WLAN settings for my region. I have always discarded that. And I'm using the latest official app and firmware. I'm in 2.4Ghz, but those channels that I get are not the typical ones I see in the posts that people show... Can you tell??
Thanks
View attachment 4630
Personally I've never seen channels from 2 to 10. As far as I know on 2.4ghz FCC uses 11 channels (from 1 to 11). CE mode uses 13 channels. I really cant tell by these crazy channels. hahahahha. But you also told you were able to achive 500 meters. Do you think you can go 2 km with it? If not, you are under CE regulations.

Personally I've never seen channels from 2 to 10. As far as I know on 2.4ghz FCC uses 11 channels (from 1 to 11). CE mode uses 13 channels. I really cant tell by these crazy channels. hahahahha. But you also told you were able to achive 500 meters. Do you think you can go 2 km with it? If not, you are under CE regulations.
Yeah, those channels seemed weird as I was looking for 11 or 13 channels... Let's see if anyone has experienced this

Reactions: BrilhasMuito
I've never seen channels from 1 to 10.
I bought my UFO in USA. When I got to my country in LAM, I changed from CFF to CE by ignorance.
I had to install a fake GPS App and forced Spark as it was in USA again.
Since then, I'm in CFF and I receive the message to change Wi-Fi every single time I open DJI4, message that I cancel obviously.

If you use fake app tu change spark In fcc mode Dji GO will ask you if you want tu change wifi connection , but litchi automaticli switch you tu CE or FC . That sucks

Reactions: walterbf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio