Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Another Newbie to the Spark

Marcus

Join
Dec 29, 2017
HI

My name is Marcus, I reside in Worcestershire, England. I have been into Photography for many years now and own several cameras, so thought it time to take the plunge with the Spark. Very pleased with it so far, something a little different to my normal Photographic hobby. No doubt I will be picking brains very soon.....take care everyone.

Welcome and take it nice and slow. There have been MANY issues with the Spark over in the UK, thus don't expect to get much usable range out of it.

Reactions: Marcus
Hi Marcus. Welcome to the forum. I’m up in Yorkshire. Had my Spark since release, and like you I’m a photographer looking for a new way of taking photos. The Spark is great.

Welcome and take it nice and slow. There have been MANY issues with the Spark over in the UK, thus don't expect to get much usable range out of it.

Huh? Where? I haven’t had any - and a mile is far enough for me.

Hi Marcus. Welcome to the forum. I’m up in Yorkshire. Had my Spark since release, and like you I’m a photographer looking for a new way of taking photos. The Spark is great.

Huh? Where? I haven’t had any - and a mile is far enough for me.
DJI SPARK forum

I wouldn’t use that forum as a useful measure of Spark user satisfaction. It's only used be unhappy customers, and they’re from all over the planet.

There are many happy Spark users on this forum that have had no issue with the Spark, or its distance in the uk.
Also, the uk is no different in flying restriction from the rest of Europe and Australasia.

Reactions: DroneAlone
I wouldn’t use that forum as a useful measure of Spark user satisfaction. It's only used be unhappy customers, and they’re from all over the planet.

There are many happy Spark users on this forum that have had no issue with the Spark, or its distance in the uk.
Also, the uk is no different in flying restriction from the rest of Europe and Australasia.
Point well taken...happy flying!

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

HI

My name is Marcus, I reside in Worcestershire, England. I have been into Photography for many years now and own several cameras, so thought it time to take the plunge with the Spark. Very pleased with it so far, something a little different to my normal Photographic hobby. No doubt I will be picking brains very soon.....take care everyone.
Hi Marcus, another Newbie here down In Dorset, haven' had a chance to fly yet due to poor weather since Christmas but hope to get airborne real soon, good luck and good flying!

Reactions: Lastrexking

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schmidtrobert