Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone considered DJI Mavic mini

Join
Jun 10, 2018
Anyone temped to purchase DJI mavic mini and then backed off because your Spark was a better drone?
I was temped many times but just backed off because the S[ark is just a better built drone.

Anyone?

Reactions: Chrisfergusson
After reading so many bad stories of the MM there is no way I would purchase one. I did buy a new drone but after many reviews and asking people that had one I bought the Mavic Air. Holy cow what an awesome drone for the price. I still have my spark that I do fly once in awhile and quite enjoy still. No Mavic Mini ever in my collection.

I'm glad you ask..I like the thirty minute battery time because it would shorten the recharge time after my typical 10 or 11 minute flight. I guess the 3 axis gimbal would keep the video level in sport mode. I like buying things and as non toy drones go the price is right...but..The Spark is a bulldog...the Mini is a mouse..and I'm pretty sure the Spark is actually smaller than the flight ready Mini. The Spark is capable of video's far beyond my skill level so ..uh...no... I can't see my self wanting or buying a Mini.

Reactions: Haggi and Scooped
There was an announcement last week on a local website of someone who wants to change his new CE MM for a second hand MA or mavic 1 pro .

I do have both a Spark and a mini and lately I'm only using the mini. I take my drones while hiking and the smaller and lighter they are the better. For me editing on a 4k monitor the mini video is really better quality due to 2.7k and higher bit rate. Together with the 30min flight time is a big advantage for me. The stability in moderate wind is surprisingly good. When I bought a Mavic 2 zoom, I sold a few weeks later my mavic Pro. This is not going to happen with my Spark. I will keep it, due to the extra functionality like active track and it's robustness and it's also really small and light. The batteries charge much quicker.

I have no interest in a MM.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh