Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" with the Spark ?

JJJONZ

Join
Feb 11, 2019
I have read the list and didn't see was ok to use. I have a Samsung phone that I use that's not on the list to use,but it works great. So I was just wondering if some might be using this one. Thanks

FYI
I recently bought a Galaxy Tab A 2017 SM-T380, Brightness is not that good but I knew that going in as I just wanted to fly on a bigger screen without busting the bank.

I'm happy with it

Reactions: JJJONZ
Yes, that is what I fly with and it works great. I use this tablet nearly exclusively only for flying so it doesn't get bogged down with a lot of needless apps. I also always fly with a OTG cable and I have had no issues at all. Happy flying.

Yes, that is what I fly with and it works great. I use this tablet nearly exclusively only for flying so it doesn't get bogged down with a lot of needless apps. I also always fly with a OTG cable and I have had no issues at all. Happy flying.

Could you tell me what version yours is ? Thanks

Really, any Android phone or tablet will work. I have a new 10+ and a galaxy tab S4 no problems at all so I'm sure your tab A will be fine

I have read the list and didn't see was ok to use. I have a Samsung phone that I use that's not on the list to use,but it works great. So I was just wondering if some might be using this one. Thanks
I'm using a Samsung S8+ and I get more on it then what I did on my old Samsung I think J7 it maybe because the J7 is about 3 year's old? Even when I use my tablet I see 1 or 2 thing's different on it but nothing to just jump out of your pant's for? Or jump for joy what ever term you like? PEACE OUT! Happy flying

Reactions: NeedleNuts
Using Samsung Tab A 8.4 and it works great. Like all it is hard to see in bright light. No problems with it at all. I use it wifi with Spark and cable with mini. I just purchased a MA2 with smart controller. B&H photo has them at $1061. Over $300 off! Can't wait!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme