Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Attaching info to Spark

BradmanOH

Join
Mar 25, 2018
Loc
Cincinnati
Any advice on how to identify my Spark?
I put my phone number on the top surface along with the FAA registration number using a sharpie, but it doesn't seem to be well adhered. It has smudged a bit already.
I created a label with my Dynamo labeler but it doesn't want to stick.
The surface is kind of slippery and has a rough texture.

I wrote my phone number on the battery compartment vertical surface, doesn't seem to be as textured.

Thanks,

BradmanOH

Any advice on how to identify my Spark?

Put your information on the SD card as a text file should you lose the Spark.

The Spark is lost with no way to get home should someone find it later and the stickers have worn out. :)

I went to Wal-Mart and bought http://www.walmart.com/ip/Avery-Easy-Peel-Address-Labels-1-x-2-5-8-300-Count/22133728?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227015993736&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=52396656431&wl4=pla-83960579111&wl5=9029830&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=22133728&wl13=&veh=sem and printed 6 with my name, FAA# and Phone # and adhered to same place as above post and to each other individual pc of the set. I also printed Numbers 1 through 3 so I could label my batteries and rotate them

Put your information on the SD card as a text file should you lose the Spark.

The Spark is lost with no way to get home should someone find it later and the stickers have worn out. :)
I did this, but then when I was having recording issues, I re-formatted the SD card, so it is no longer on there.

I did this, but then when I was having recording issues, I re-formatted the SD card, so it is no longer on there.

That's one of the drawbacks of formatting the card in the Spark.

I dump my files in the PC, format the card in the PC, then reinstall the text file.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast