Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Atti mode soiled my pants nearly [emoji23]

Just come back from flying 8 batteries. The Spark is a beast in the wind as long as you got them obstacles avoiding sensors off so you have that extra speed without using sports mode. Got some good videos well tried too hahaha
And I've just hit the Million mark on my DJI Flight record.
Pretty chuffed with that. Onto the 2 million mark.
Screenshot_20180919-194326.jpg

Reactions: Haggi
Just come back from flying 8 batteries. The Spark is a beast in the wind as long as you got them obstacles avoiding sensors off so you have that extra speed without using sports mode. Got some good videos well tried too hahaha
And I've just hit the Million mark on my DJI Flight record.
Pretty chuffed with that. Onto the 2 million mark.
View attachment 6884
Great stats, Gavin!
Do you fly your Spark more than your Mavic? If yes, please share why.

Dancing with the devil eh! Well, cant say I blame you... waiting for weather can really suck.
Yeah it started to dye down then picked back up. We are getting the back end of that hurricane the weather has been bad most week and by the looks of my radar it's all week end. Pretty bad so you have to time it perfectly and not go to high. I've learnt the limits for the Spark and Mavic pro 1 from hundreds of flights with them.

Just finished a quick Edit of today well tonight's flying with the Spark it was absolutely weird how the Spark was angled when a gust of wind hit it. I was watching it closely to see how it was reacting.
Here's the YouTube video

Reactions: Haggi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar