Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Audible Low Battery warning

Is it possible to set up an audiable Low Battery warning on the Spark?
TIA

When I fly with my iPad mini4, I never have had an audiable alert.

When I fly with my 2 Android devices, I get the audio prompt.

The settings are the same on all three devices.
I think other users with Apple products experienced this as well.

It works fine on my iphone and iPad, I think OP means in the drone itself, which I don’t think is a possibility.

There standard factory settings include an audible low battery alert. If you are not hearing this check the following:

1. Just before you take off make sure Volume (and Screen Brightness) are set to maximum. Some phones have volume buttons that get pressed inadvertently when inserting into the RC

2. Check Settings for threshold of audible alert. 20% is a good starting point

3. If anything is plugged into headphone jack it will mute external speaker

I hope one of these works for you!

Reactions: graywoulf
2. Check Settings for threshold of audible alert. 20% is a good starting point

Is this a setting separate from the Low Battery Warning?

If so, where is it?

On my mini4, I hear all of the other prompts available (Home Point, Takeoff, Landing, etc.), but not the low battery.

The message appears at the top of the Go4 app, but no audio corresponding to the message.

I've learned to keep an eye on my telementry during the flight and bring it home when the battery is low.

No. It's the same thing. I was simply referring to the audible alert for low battery. I was thinking of you had it sent extremely low you may just never reach it. It was a long shot.

If you can hear all the other alerts and you get a visible alert for low battery (but no audible alert) it doesn't sound like a Setting or hardware issue. More likelihood a software bug that could be fixed in a future update.

BTW - New update for DJI Go App for iOS released just yesterday. Fingers crossed

Thanks. I'll try the update today.

I don't hear low battery alerts on my iOS devices, also.

If was fixed in a new go4 release, DJI should report it in new additions report for the release.

you get a warning on the app and it talks to you.. so why bother with the beeping.. even the remote will beep when low or drone low.. your drone will fly back when it thinks it needs too dont rely on it entirely but it does work

If you're also a Mavic or Phantom pilot just remember that when the Spark says "Low Battery Warning" it means it. Better be getting close to home as when it gets low it goes lower faster than the other two drones. When critical it will land.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef