Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Autopilot issue

Carlmonk

Join
Sep 11, 2017
Hi,
I´m using Autopilot 4.2 with the Spark and the Remote. Hardware buttons (Recording, Photo customized Buttons C1/C2) do not work. Did i miss something in the settings? Similar experiences or solutions? Thank you.

As far as tested, Cruise, Orbit, Follow do work well. Holding the Focus on the Operator could be better in close distances. Did not tested RTH yet.

Did not tested yet, was reported not to work in the beta
that's why I was asking because the OTG disables a lot of functions and telemetry in third-party apps, Litchi for example. All functions and telemetry work using wifi, however (Litchi).

Reactions: Carlmonk
Waypoints are reported to work, Auto continuation after connection loss mode does not work. Caution, RTH doesn't always work ...

For me RTH always work when I have set Homepoint manually with Customizable Button (popup menu, scroll down)
No extra setting for using Customizable Button

Reactions: julian46
I see the Spark added to the latest 4.2 (AutoPilot) which is why I bought it - but the docs and tutorials need to be updated to mention the Spark details and notes (also curious about RTH and how to set it properly or does it happen automatically) - good idea with the manual setting

After iPhone updated to iOS 11, After updated autopilot sometimes have no image from the spark, anyone have this issue, I can fix it by running the dji go4 in the background.

Last edited:
I have IOS 11 but haven't tried AutoPilot since upgrading - overall tho I think is a bit buggy / laggy (seems fine on the ipad - iphone 6S not so much) - I would expect more app updates soon from the devs and an IOS 11.x update to come out shortly

Autopilot works for me with iOS 11.Tried waypoint, cruise, orbit. Issues:
Hardware buttons still don't work (C1/C2 Pause, Photo, Video)

Autopilot works for me with iOS 11.Tried waypoint, cruise, orbit. Issues:
Hardware buttons still don't work (C1/C2 Pause, Photo, Video)

Do you have the image problem? I’ve no image on the flight dashboard even AP connected to Spark

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme