Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Autumn in Pripyat

Wow, 33 years since the Chernobyl incident and the nearby town of Pripyat is still uninhabitable along with areas downwind of the site. Very poignant soundtrack to go with the visuals. Thanks for sharing.

Whats in the final scene????
A big wall of steel??
Looks like a radar antenna or something???

How’s the winds there????

I understand you cannot touch anything there right??

Did you take a still picture of the big comunist crest????

Thanks for this movie!

That was awesome. The twilight shot of the radar array was great.

What is the music?

Whats in the final scene????
A big wall of steel??Looks like a radar antenna or something???
Yes, that is a radar device call the "Duga Radar". Do a search on it. It is very interesting.

This was a great video of Pripyat. Such a shame that it fell to the Chernobyl disaster. It looks like it was a very interesting place before that happened. Thanks for sharing that experience with us.

WOW! So much decay from that accident years ago. Thanks for sharing your great video of the area.

"The Woodpecker" for those into amateur radio :DAnd Chernobyl powered it.
Yeah, I forgot about that part. I watched the video that Rotor Riot did a few years ago called "Ultimate Duga Dive" which offered some really closeup views of the array. There was another video where somebody climbed to the top of it. Brave souls is all I can say about that.

Yeah, I forgot about that part. I watched the video that Rotor Riot did a few years ago called "Ultimate Duga Dive" which offered some really closeup views of the array. There was another video where somebody climbed to the top of it. Brave souls is all I can say about that.

I saw that too, awesome rip.
Climbing to the top was easy, the array has service catwalks.
Why is it that Rotor Riot member Zoe FPV reminds me of Marla Hooch in "A League of Their Own"? ???

hello from the Hoosier Heartland Fusakla.

Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar