Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Bad FPV

Buy a new SD card. The image runs through the SD card to the transmitter, so if the card is corrupted the live feed is bad. It may not be the problem but you will eliminate the possibility or fix the problem, with minimum fuss

You have a bad camera. Quite simple actually. The very first spark that I purchased was defective from factory. The image was just as you described. I had the drone exchanged and the replacement worked perfectly. As a new user, it was a terrible first impression seeing the really bad image quality. But, I am satisfied now. If you have an extended warranty or warranty at all, contact dji

I bought my spark from a dji dealer new and it’s only a couple weeks old now , so I’m sure I have warranty .

Potential bad news for you but I started to get pictures that looked like i was taking them through a screen door after the camera hit a tree branch. No i need to get it serviced

I always record when I'm flying and review the vid from card afterward. I'll never get sick if the aircraft doesn't roll[/QUOTE]
I'm thinking you're in the wrong ballpark. You need to wander over to FPV territory, get a freestyle flyer with a GoPro Session 5 and have at it.
However - expect a very large learning curve.
Lookup the Liftoff simulator which is what aspiring FPV pilots use to hone their chops.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast