Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Battery charging hub - micro usb port?

I just bought Anker Powercore 20100 because i thought i was able to charge it via hub micro usb port. how saddddd

I was thinking the same and fortunately I run into this. I was looking for a powerbank that supports QC 3.0 and can provide charging upto 20V which I thought should provide more than enough juice to charge the spark via the charging station. I guess I don't have to waste time and money to try and find one. I am quite reluctant to haul the power brick around when traveling as I already have to haul 2 camera charger, tablet/keyboard charger, USD car charger etc. around.

I was thinking the same and fortunately I run into this. I was looking for a powerbank that supports QC 3.0 and can provide charging upto 20V which I thought should provide more than enough juice to charge the spark via the charging station. I guess I don't have to waste time and money to try and find one. I am quite reluctant to haul the power brick around when traveling as I already have to haul 2 camera charger, tablet/keyboard charger, USD car charger etc. around.
From my understanding that is used for upgrading the hub? Hmm...

If your happy to charge your batteries one by one taking up to 1.5 hours each on the drone itself and sticking around to change for the next one it's fine. I think the extra weight of the brick is worth charging all 3 of my batteries in under 1.5 hours and not having to keep switching them in the drone.

Oh well, I guess I have to look at alternatives besides charging via the USB in the drone itself. Anyone tried this ?

This have a QC 3.0 power input port for using QC 3.0 charger, so I guess it would also work for QC 3.0 powerbank as well. I am looking for QC 3.0 which is also what my phone use ( and my wife's as well). I have QC 3.0 wall charger, car charger and if I get the powerbank QC 3.0 compatible and can use these to charge he spark as well, I don't have to bring anything extra. Well, except this charging station which looks small and weighs less than 60g

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?s...35569ed55e27b&abbucket=11&skuId=3661713090003

or this one ? which looks a bit unsafe to me.

HJ大疆晓spark充电器 5V3A户外快充充电器 usb充电宝转换器配件-淘宝网

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast