Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Be Here Today

Join
May 27, 2017
Got an email a few days ago saying the Spark was shipped. Today, June 15th, I checked the shipping log and was surprised to see that my Spark was on the FEDEX truck and will be delivered this afternoon. I will have to of course charge everything up as I bought the Fly More Package because I wanted the remote controller to come with the Spark as I did not want to be stuck with just giving it hand signals. A matter of Safety in my opinion. I imagine that many did not buy the RC and just settled on using hand signals/gestures to fly their Spark.

Mine arrived today too. I guess we should not complain about getting it earlier than expected ;)

Reactions: Nikon1
My FM missed the boat, thus arriving on Monday

Mine arrived today too. I guess we should not complain about getting it earlier than expected ;)

What surprised me so much was how fast it came here from China. Days instead of weeks, it basically flew out of Hong Kong, which is where I used to basically work out of back in the mid 90's. Would love to go back and work there again. Nothing like it any place in the world.

What surprised me so much was how fast it came here from China.
DJI shipments from China always arrive to my house in 2-3 business days. When I get shipments from DJI within the US, they never come that quickly.

Mine arrived a day early also! Wasn't expecting that as it still showed being in HK last evening. Charging batteries now. I'm impressed with this FlyMore package.

Preordered a white (not flymore) from amazon on 5/27 still no shipping info :/.

Cancel the order and buy from a multitude of vendors that currently have them in stock (i.e. @Advexure )

Cancel the order and buy from a multitude of vendors that currently have them in stock (i.e. @Advexure )

Thinking about it. Annoying that I preordered and it's release day and they can't even give me an estimate on when it will be shipped. I could have ordered today and had guaranteed delivery date of Monday.

... I imagine that many did not buy the RC and just settled on using hand signals/gestures to fly their Spark.
Well, you can use the phone app as a controller, but yeah, I had to to get the fly-more package too. Batteries are charged and I'm about ready to go.

Just got my White combo delivered. Wasn't expecting till tomorrow. Thanks DJI. Opened up box and noticed the spark molded box doesn't fit in the bag, bummer.

Opened up box and noticed the spark molded box doesn't fit in the bag, bummer.
Nor do the prop guards. The Spark does fit in the rear of the bag nicely though.

Amazon shows the base spark white as in stock (20 pcs as of now) did you buy directly from amazon or from DJI amazon store?

Even MORE interesting is that the DJI amazon store shows the FLymore White combo as IN STOCK, just placed an order for it and got a confirmation of delivery between June 21st and June 26th.

We'll see if this is correct or not.

Vinny

Direct from amazon. I sent them a message and here's a condensed version of their reply:

"Hello ,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation has caused. I understand your concern regarding the prime delivery, I'll look into this matter for you. I see that the item "DJI Spark Portable Mini Drone, Alpine White " was less in stock. We were waiting for more stock and require time to process the order. However,I've confirmed that the item is back in stock and we'll be shipped soon."

They also said they changed the shipping to one day and comped me a month of prime for the delay.

My order status still says:
Delivery date pending
You'll get an email as soon as we can provide you with a delivery estimate.

Reactions: Vinny Loyola
Just got my White combo delivered. Wasn't expecting till tomorrow. Thanks DJI. Opened up box and noticed the spark molded box doesn't fit in the bag, bummer.

Yes, I was bummed about that as well, but I may have us all a deal on a nice Spark case on Amazon as soon as he can figure out how to do a discount code:). He is a brand new seller.

Yes, I was bummed about that as well, but I may have us all a deal on a nice Spark case on Amazon as soon as he can figure out how to do a discount code:). He is a brand new seller.

Got a link to the non-discounted one?

Sent the other Spark case sellers a request for discount code. I think I like their waterproof cases better. Let you know what I hear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme