Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Beautiful Sunrise at Thor's Stone in the Wirral, all caught by Sparky;)

JonaThanksAlot!

Join
Mar 24, 2018
I posted a couple of videos earlier, this is a slightly older one, I'd only been flying the Spark (first time pilot) a few weeks. I think it just goes to show that you really don't need much skill or experience to capture some beautiful footage! I still have not tried different filter settings, or changed any settings at all in that matter, maybe someone could give me some advice?

I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks,

Jonathan :)

Reactions: ANT0407
Looks great!

Sometimes a bit dark, so probably adjust your ISO a bit. Don't know the shutter speed you use?
But what helped me a lot was that I found the 180 degree shutter rule.
If you know about that you know why people use the ND filters.
I can send you a link to a video about this rule but you'll probably find it by searching it on YouTube.

Think some of the scenes in this clip can use a slight color saturation boost, but that might just be my preference.

Where is this located?
Would love to visit it.

Reactions: JonaThanksAlot!
Looks great!

Sometimes a bit dark, so probably adjust your ISO a bit. Don't know the shutter speed you use?
But what helped me a lot was that I found the 180 degree shutter rule.
If you know about that you know why people use the ND filters.
I can send you a link to a video about this rule but you'll probably find it by searching it on YouTube.

Think some of the scenes in this clip can use a slight color saturation boost, but that might just be my preference.

Where is this located?
Would love to visit it.

You are right, I need to do something other than 'auto' at times like this:/ I will look up that video, thanks mate :) To be honest, I've no idea on the camera functions/settings, I really do need to do my research! Lol And I'm with you on that too, I'm only using WMM at the mo, need to upgrade editing software too! Fun fun fun! :))

It is in Thurstaston, on the Wirral (Next to Liverpool, England) Tis a lovely place:)

Take care :)

Reactions: Tim Uiterwijk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran