Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Best Place to Order a Fly More Package

IGluck

Join
Jun 22, 2017
I waited a while to decide if I wanted to order a Spark and it took a while to convince my wife on spending the money.

So what's the quickest route to getting hold a Fly More package? Color doesn't matter too much. I actually like the white.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The quickest route would be to call around to authorized DJI dealers and try to find one that has some in stock right now.

From what I've seen on these forms, the place to go is Amazon (DJI official store). Some guy had it delivered in 5 days.

From what I've seen on these forms, the place to go is Amazon (DJI official store). Some guy had it delivered in 5 days.
That was a Fly More package? Impressive!

If you're in the USA, Amazon had stock. If you're in the UK, suck it up. Had mine on order with DJI direct since 29th May, still not shipped and probably won't be until 30th June.

If you're in the USA, Amazon had stock. If you're in the UK, suck it up. Had mine on order with DJI direct since 29th May, still not shipped and probably won't be until 30th June.

I'm in the US. Not trying to jump any queues, just trying to figure out which option will get it to me soonest.

Any thoughts on DJI direct vs DJI on Amazon?

Any thoughts on DJI direct vs DJI on Amazon?
The DJI Store ships orders for both of those sources. Since the Spark is not in stock yet, I'd recommend the DJI Store or Newegg (shipped by the DJI Store too). For some reason, DJI seems to ship Newegg orders quicker than their Amazon orders.

Here's the thing - I ordered from DJI Direct. $758 for a fly more + DJI Refresh. When it ships I'll have $7.58 in credit to use. Add to that the DJI Enterprise Purchase Program (5% off and order or $1200 off your order of $15,000 or more) and the loyalty plan could save you some money.

Yes, according to the post
yup that was me, I got my flymore pkg from Amazon and they shipped it in 5 days.

When I ordered it had a guaranteed delivery date of Jun 21-26 th which they fulfilled fine, but now Amazon show shipping in 1/3 weeks so probably i just got luck and ordered when they actually HAD stock

On the downside it was supposed to be delivered today and they actually tried to deliver yesterday and there was nobody to receive the package (facepalm)

Oh well is on the delivery truck again...

Vinny

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme