Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Bird checking out my Spark

Oh man. Tell me about it. Birds get very protective this time of year. Things should get better once the mating is done and the babies are born. I try to avoid them if I can (flying higher, or a different location). Good luck out there.

NC_Spark_3D

Try the 0:50 mark
I was going to do a hyperlapse but found some "friends" instead:
Wow! You found a lot of friends. Swallows, too. I flew my Spark tonight at dusk and about three swallows flew around it. I'm glad they didn't try to ram it, like some birds do to each other!

shawnski451

Try the 0:50 mark
I was going to do a hyperlapse but found some "friends" instead:
Love the video, very clear and looks awesome when I cast it to my 65" Samsung. In fact it's looks way nicer than anything that I've tried to do.

May I ask what you are using for a video editor and what computer?

All my editing has been done on on my Moto G5 Pluss and I'm using Android based Power Director. Everytime I up load to YouTube it looks like garbage.

Im looking into getting a computer but not sure what I'm suposed to be looking for. Any assistance or help would be greatly appreciated.

Like I said, that is very nice looking video.

pmshop

Love the video, very clear and looks awesome when I cast it to my 65" Samsung. In fact it's looks way nicer than anything that I've tried to do.

May I ask what you are using for a video editor and what computer?

All my editing has been done on on my Moto G5 Pluss and I'm using Android based Power Director. Everytime I up load to YouTube it looks like garbage.

Im looking into getting a computer but not sure what I'm suposed to be looking for. Any assistance or help would be greatly appreciated.

Like I said, that is very nice looking video.
Thanks!

I edit my videos with Filmora and I upscale to 4K with "best" settings.
Home made computer but it is a i7 8400K processor with 16Gb DDR4 2800
We just got a Samsung 58" 4K this past Saturday so now I can see the full effect of the editing efforts I have been performing.

Now I need to use my home made craft more with a 4K camera on it to see what that is like.

Last edited:

shawnski451

Yeah, my Samsung is 4k as well, video looks great on it.

Thanks for the quick reply. I gonna start shopping around for a PC now.

NC_Spark_3D

I was trying out some maneuvering over my street today in Sport Mode. Two swallows appeared and flew around my Spark the whole time. Unfortunately, I realized half way through the video that I had the camera facing toward the ground, so I missed most of what the birds were doing. But then I turned the camera toward the horizon and you can see them flying around. :)

And here's a still frame of one of the birds passing directly in front of the camera.

Attachments

Last edited:

pmshop

That is why I get into the settings with the older DJI Assistant 2 and change the YAW rates to 30° regular mode and 50° sport mode.

NC_Spark_3D

I agree the video is hard to watch. It looks like the Spark is just spinning around, but in fact it was covering a lot of ground between those turns. You just don't see the travel movement. I'm not very good at making videos! :D

pmshop

I agree the video is hard to watch. It looks like the Spark is just spinning around, but in fact it was covering a lot of ground between those turns. You just don't see the travel movement. I'm not very good at making videos! :D
All it takes is a bit of practice

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIVik16