Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Buying a Spark -Walmart/DJI/Amazon

IMO, I'd say whichever place has it for the lowest price when comparing apples to apples.
If you had more time, you could have found a deal on someone selling their's.

IMO, I'd say whichever place has it for the lowest price when comparing apples to apples.
If you had more time, you could have found a deal on someone selling their's.
yes true , i want to have more battery s ,more the better :) walmart got my eye :)

I got mine locally from a Craig's List ad. It was the Fly More package. I've been very happy with it.

You'll definitely wan try the fly more package, I bought mine from Walmart with remote for 399, a week later I bought the portable charger with bag and 2 extra batteries for 169 from dji store, so do yourself a favor and go for the complete package, flying is addictive lol

I seen that Sam's Club now is offering the Spark with the controller AND a extra battery for $399.00. (Online Price) I've not purchased one yet, but that's where I'll end up getting one.Screenshot_20190204-010328_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

I seen that Sam's Club now is offering the Spark with the controller AND a extra battery for $399.00. (Online Price) I've not purchased one yet, but that's where I'll end up getting one.View attachment 8650

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, harleyrider421.

You might physically go to a Sam's Club and take a look.
It's been reported in the past month that the Spark package above was discounted down to $150 & $224 USD!

This happened at a local store(s), not all of them had the deal.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: harleyrider421

It's been reported in the past month that the Spark package above was discounted down to $150 & $224 USD!

Oh dont I wish...our 2 local Sam's Clubs in our area have only sold the DJI Phantom and that was over 2 years ago...they only sell drones online only now...those were great prices.
And Thank you for the welcome !!

i got my spark from Amazon and successfully had my 2nd flight as well ,
worried about so much flyaway cases that people talk about ,
seems all ok for now (im in beginner mode so 30m is the max :) )

i got my spark from Amazon and successfully had my 2nd flight as well ,
worried about so much flyaway cases that people talk about ,
seems all ok for now (im in beginner mode so 30m is the max :) )
Flyaway in a DJI product seen to be rare to me. I will say that taking a small drone like the spark or the Mavic in a heavy wind weather can have the consequences of not seen the aircraft again.

I use common sense and fly with caution, checking the weather before flying and never had issues. I own a Mavic Pro, an Autel Evo and soon on the way a DJI spark.

Reactions: SLSSB
Spark is a bit difficult to carry around, I went to the DJI store at causeway bay once and the box is a little bit oversize for bags. But It is quite light, that's really attractive. I get my Spark from this store AEROMOTUS this shop provide a warranty from the manufacturer & great services overall.

Last edited:
When I got my spark, B&H video was the lowest price. Best buy price matches B&H, so I got it at a good price and was able to walk out of a store with it the same day.

Reactions: Spark 317
Spark is a bit difficult to carry around, I went to the DJI store at causeway bay once and the box is a little bit oversize for bags. But It is quite light, that's really attractive.
Best accessory was the portable charging station along with the carry bag, makes the spark along with fly more package extremely easy to carry, I have spark,air,mp2zoom and the spark is by far the easiest in convenience to carry

Reactions: Trivas
I got a fly more combo from amazon but had also won some amazon gift cards which dropped down the price below what any other place could match. The combo included the portable charging station plus extra batteries and the landing pad. Amazon made it easy to compare difference fly more combos and all the subtle differences. It appeared that the drone + accessories was DJI packed as everything fit nice and snug. Amazon dropped that box into a larger one with no extra packing so it slid around. The amazon driver also dropped the box on our porch vs setting it down but everything inside was fine. No regrets to that purchase but still trying to figure out the best carrying case configuration to travel or take out to fly. Finding a low wind day in Texas, more challenging than I originally thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme