Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

CABLE OTG OR ONLY WI-FI?

MASERONE

Join
Nov 25, 2017
hello guys, today after bad weather I flew ... I deliberately flew only with wi-fi .. I must say I was surprised almost 1.6km .. it happened that for a few seconds the image disappeared but then reappeared .. then I tried with the "parabolic" but I saw that it did not change much ... but the thing that surprised me that connecting otg cable was perhaps "worse" than with wi-fi .. I do not give peace phone chinese android with app in italian and fcc ....

I have a question, why I only get 50 m altitud with the otg, ea en if is set to go all the 500 m when I connect the otg change to 50m? Any idea?

The OTG has been a highly controversial subject. From when to why in using it. But one thing that does seem less controversial is the absence or negative affect it has on the flight readouts (telemetry). Seems many including myself have seen this happen.
Have you actually reached the ceiling you have set in your settings and noticed if it continued going higher? It may be a showing a false reading but still climbing...

Reactions: Haggi
Yes, it goes all the way to the 500 mt and stop, but If i install otg only let me go to 50, the reazon i dont know, as soonest I install otg the settings change.

The OTG is not a required component. Are you losing the signal from the remote control to your mobile device that much, that you need to use it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef