Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Camera saying this ?!!!!

Rammers1975

Join
Dec 9, 2018
Loc
Hertfordshire UK
Anyone tell me what this means and how to turn it off the pic looks so over exposed and I can’t change it unless go into auto . It’s done it with out me realising ???

Reactions: Rammers1975
You could try performing a factory reset of the AC and delete and restore DJI Go4 app.

Anyone tell me what this means and how to turn it off the pic looks so over exposed and I can’t change it unless go into auto . It’s done it with out me realising ???
View attachment 9604
See the blue ev +2.0 under your sat. number? Not saying this is it but are you sure you didnt just accidentally set your exposure to +2 stops? because 2 stops over what the "meter" reads would look similar to what we see in the pic.

See the blue ev +2.0 under your sat. number? Not saying this is it but are you sure you didnt just accidentally set your exposure to +2 stops? because 2 stops over what the "meter" reads would look similar to what we see in the pic.

Hi I may have done by accident any idea how to adjust it ? What should my shutter speed be for 1080 30 fps 1/60 ?? How do I lower the stops ?? Thanks

Hi I may have done by accident any idea how to adjust it ? What should my shutter speed be for 1080 30 fps 1/60 ?? How do I lower the stops ?? Thanks

Here you go, there should be 3 lines on your dji go 4 app screen when connected to the drone, click that and it will bring up the camera settings. I linked a video to show you what the menu looks like, and once you see that menu you will see the EV down at the bottem with a + and - and the little slider. You should be able to tap the - button a couple times and get the ev back to 0.0, which is normal.

Now also keep in mind, It also sounds like you are in M manual mode for your camera instead of A or auto. I highly recommend you fix the EV back to 0.0, and switch your spark back to AUTO mode, at least until you learn a bit more about exposure and how to set it manually. Because manual is just that, MANUAL meaning that every time you turn the drone, every time lighting conditions change just a little bit you have to remember to go into your settings while flying and edit them to look good. And since it sounds like you are still getting started to manual exposure, it would be extremely difficult for you to fly, remember to check your photo settings, and edit them on the fly while also avoiding obstacles and trying to get good shots. Once you learn a bit more about exposure and how shutter speed, aperture and ISO all relate to photo quality, then you can start going into M mode and having some fun.

So in conclusion, fix this EV issue, get back on auto mode, and enjoy flying!

Here you go, there should be 3 lines on your dji go 4 app screen when connected to the drone, click that and it will bring up the camera settings. I linked a video to show you what the menu looks like, and once you see that menu you will see the EV down at the bottem with a + and - and the little slider. You should be able to tap the - button a couple times and get the ev back to 0.0, which is normal.

Now also keep in mind, It also sounds like you are in M manual mode for your camera instead of A or auto. I highly recommend you fix the EV back to 0.0, and switch your spark back to AUTO mode, at least until you learn a bit more about exposure and how to set it manually. Because manual is just that, MANUAL meaning that every time you turn the drone, every time lighting conditions change just a little bit you have to remember to go into your settings while flying and edit them to look good. And since it sounds like you are still getting started to manual exposure, it would be extremely difficult for you to fly, remember to check your photo settings, and edit them on the fly while also avoiding obstacles and trying to get good shots. Once you learn a bit more about exposure and how shutter speed, aperture and ISO all relate to photo quality, then you can start going into M mode and having some fun.

So in conclusion, fix this EV issue, get back on auto mode, and enjoy flying!

Thanks !!! Very much I’ll give this a go tomorrow and report back I appreciate the time you took to help out that’s why these forums are great ??

Reactions: Neebuz
What should my shutter speed be for 1080 30 fps 1/60 ??
Steve Coutts' video shared above is perfect for beginners to learn the basics of exposure settings.
But without trying to complicate things for you, I can tell with my own experience that you would need a shutter speed of 1/1600 or 1/2000 on a bright sunny day and 1/1250 or 1/1000 on a cloudy day for the correct exposure.
Please note that the values suggested above are at ISO100 and with no filters used.

Reactions: Neebuz and SlaVa

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502