Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Can the portable charging station bag hold the original box?

lurvas77

Join
Jan 10, 2018
Can this bag (meant for the portable charging station):

Buy Spark Portable Charging Station Bag

hold the original foam box instead of the portable charging station?

It's the smallest bag I have found so far that can hold the Spark, two extra batteries and the RC. It's just that I seldom need charging on the go, so I don't actually need the charging station itself.

It's the smallest bag I have found so far that can hold the Spark, two extra batteries and the RC. It's just that I seldom need charging on the go, so I don't actually need the charging station itself.
No. This is meant specifically for the portable charger. 1518095723048.jpg

Reactions: NyJosh

I use this for all my gear, very small and compact, three batteries, RC, portable charging station

Attachments

• IMG_4465.jpg
    IMG_4465.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 51
Looks good. What case is this?

It's a mystery to me why they included a bag that cannot hold the spark and the remote at the same time with the fly more combo.

We know it”s made for the charger, but will the original foam box fit inside. It looks like it will. Can someone who has this bag please check.
Ok let me rephrase this. I thought the picture would do justice. The portable charger is smaller than the foam box. In other words plain and simple. No it won't fit in that case.

I also stated along with my picture. No it won't fit.

If you still don't believe me. I can take a picture of it side by side and if that doesn't work then someone else can respond.

Thanks for the clarification

Be careful you don’t fall of that high horse of yours.

I'm glad I answered your question. Thanks for reading the post more carefully this time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502