Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Can you post Drone Videos?

AF_Flyer

Join
Jun 18, 2017
Loc
Crestview, FL
It seems like I've been doing nothing but researching online ever since I ordered my Spark. Everything from how to fly, how to edit videos, legality, etc. During that time I remember reading something about it being illegal to post drone videos on YouTube or online for that matter. It mentioned things like privacy of others, businesses, getting paid for advertisement on YouTube, and that you could get sued.

Can anyone shed some light on this subject? I've only taken a couple of videos so far & would like to share but I want to make sure I stay within the laws.

Reactions: Advexure
If you're practicing safe and responsible flight as a recreational pilot then share away! :)

If you are operating commercially without Part 107 Certification, without drone registration, and violating sUAS regulations then sharing your drone content could get you into some trouble.

Safe flying and feel free to share your content here on the forum under this section: Photos and Videos

Please note contrary to what you might be reading...it's not exactly easy to "track down" the originator of a YouTube video.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme