Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Can't take off

did you try calibrating the IMU? Did it recently crash? I wonder if the gps board went bad. Did you try a different location?
Calibrated everything a couple of times, had a small crash but nothing bad. Still worked after that. Just went cockoo.

Some could be loose internally. You can take out the 6 screws and make sure al ribbon cables are secure since you has a minor crash. Something could have worked it’s way loose over time.

Some could be loose internally. You can take out the 6 screws and make sure al ribbon cables are secure since you has a minor crash. Something could have worked it’s way loose over time.
Checked that as well. Nothing loose.

refresh firmware? if that does not work i would say something has failed internally. I would start if that is the case with replacing the GPS board .

refresh firmware? if that does not work i would say something has failed internally. I would start if that is the case with replacing the GPS board .
Updated firmware, guess it must be the GPS board, where can I get one ?

You must set the port from which SPARK will use when connecting to the computer. for example, when connecting Spark to a com- puter, in the hardware properties of the computer, you have to go to the device MANAGER, then the SERIAL BUS CONTROL CONTROLLER, and select the appropriate connection, SPARK-COMPUTER, open the properties of a given port and manually change it to, for example: COM4.

Definitely sounds like the IMU board. I never had a crash then one day out flying it just went nuts. I tried everything to control it with no luck. Had 16 satellites then an alien took over my spark and eventually crashed into a tree branch. I had done compass calibration and imu calibration before flight that day. DJI care is worth the money

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme