Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Can't take off

Stephen

Join
Apr 28, 2019
My spark said can't take off, navigation error. Check redundancy.
How do I fix?
Thanks

Stephen

Join
Apr 28, 2019
did you try calibrating the IMU? Did it recently crash? I wonder if the gps board went bad. Did you try a different location?
Calibrated everything a couple of times, had a small crash but nothing bad. Still worked after that. Just went cockoo.

NJSpark

Join
Jun 6, 2019
Some could be loose internally. You can take out the 6 screws and make sure al ribbon cables are secure since you has a minor crash. Something could have worked it’s way loose over time.

Stephen

Join
Apr 28, 2019
Some could be loose internally. You can take out the 6 screws and make sure al ribbon cables are secure since you has a minor crash. Something could have worked it’s way loose over time.
Checked that as well. Nothing loose.

NJSpark

Join
Jun 6, 2019
refresh firmware? if that does not work i would say something has failed internally. I would start if that is the case with replacing the GPS board .

Stephen

Join
Apr 28, 2019
refresh firmware? if that does not work i would say something has failed internally. I would start if that is the case with replacing the GPS board .
Updated firmware, guess it must be the GPS board, where can I get one ?

Thomas Poland

Join
Jul 9, 2019
You must set the port from which SPARK will use when connecting to the computer. for example, when connecting Spark to a com- puter, in the hardware properties of the computer, you have to go to the device MANAGER, then the SERIAL BUS CONTROL CONTROLLER, and select the appropriate connection, SPARK-COMPUTER, open the properties of a given port and manually change it to, for example: COM4.

Scooped

Join
Apr 28, 2019
Definitely sounds like the IMU board. I never had a crash then one day out flying it just went nuts. I tried everything to control it with no luck. Had 16 satellites then an alien took over my spark and eventually crashed into a tree branch. I had done compass calibration and imu calibration before flight that day. DJI care is worth the money

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Burton