Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cars & Sunset - Edited With DaVinci Resolve

Frank130111

Join
Apr 2, 2018
Crafted a couple of videos using DaVinci Resolve, I have to say the smoothness difference between this and using iMovie or Final Cut Pro is night and day, there is so much less juddering of frames!

Cheers!

Hi Frank, nice video, nice location, I assume the footage from inside the car was not done on the spark though? no reason why you can't record using the spark inside the car too, I have seen a grip that wraps around the spark in order to make it handheld on GearBest or Wish, just a thought as obviously the gimbal will give you smooth footage for that too.

Hi Frank, nice video, nice location, I assume the footage from inside the car was not done on the spark though? no reason why you can't record using the spark inside the car too, I have seen a grip that wraps around the spark in order to make it handheld on GearBest or Wish, just a thought as obviously the gimbal will give you smooth footage for that too.

Thanks for the feedback! No the footage in the car was on a GoPro Hero Session, I did think it was annoyingly shaky in the car lol! That's a really good idea and not something I have previously considered so will look into that!

Nice one!

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef