Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark for professional use? Please comment.

First of all, can I just give a HUGE thanks to all of you for being so nice and commenting SO MUCH?

Anyways, I think I will be going for the Spark after all. Yes, I do realize that it's not 4k. Of course I realize also that a Phantom 4, especially with its 20 MP photographs would be pretty amazing, but the fact remains that the price point here in Mexico is still much higher.

This would be my first drone. I believe I can become a very good pilot since I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to giving material to my customers and uploading things to Getty Images, too.

I believe that in due time - and very importantly, having already made up the investment in returns from customers - I would then upgrade to another, more professional, drone.

Thing is, since the beginning of the year, I have already lost about 4 potential customers, especially a very big one very recently, since they were looking for aerial photographs. I'm up to the point in which I either get a drone or start to market myself as a "land-based architectural photographer" which I wouldn't like to do.

So, thanks again to all of you. Now I'll just wait about three or four weeks until the Buen Fin (our equivalent of Black Friday here in Mexico) to see if there are any interesting deals for the Fly More Combo.

Cheers!

Sergio

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers