Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cemetery for Halloween Creepyness

Very cool Roy Rogers. I have often thought about shooting a local cemetery just for B footage. You never know, right. :D
Smooth flying and nice post work. Thanks.

Reactions: Roy Rogers
A lot of creative shots you got in there RR. I've been thinking of getting some footage from a cemetery and church nearby and you gave me some good ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Very cool Roy Rogers. I have often thought about shooting a local cemetery just for B footage. You never know, right. :D
Smooth flying and nice post work. Thanks.
Total shoot about an hour early in the morning before a lot of people got out and about and before the sun got too high . less then 20 mins of filming and several hours of editing over a few days

A lot of creative shots you got in there RR. I've been thinking of getting some footage from a cemetery and church nearby and you gave me some good ideas. Thanks for sharing!
I'm planning on doing it again myself . I'd recommend going just before sunrise to scoop out your best shots and take flight while the lighting is still low , cause you can always wait alil while if you don't like the dim early hours. Thanks for watching and the best thing about filming a graveyard is none of the residents complain Bahahahah

Interesting concept, I am partial to the monochrome footage as it seems to give the subject matter even greater impact. Some real outside-the-box work going on there. Thanks for sharing!

Interesting concept, I am partial to the monochrome footage as it seems to give the subject matter even greater impact. Some real outside-the-box work going on there. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you Its art . They both tell a different stories .

sure disrespect the dead by flying a drone around... dude not cool.. the dead are suppose to have silence and tranquility ... go try that at the tomb of the dead and see what the soldiers do.. youd get a face full of dirt.. and booted out.. same reason you should never fly.. and or bring kids that are going to jump on tomb stones etc.. its a place of mourning and respect.. dont do it

sure disrespect the dead by flying a drone around... dude not cool.. the dead are suppose to have silence and tranquility ... go try that at the tomb of the dead and see what the soldiers do.. youd get a face full of dirt.. and booted out.. same reason you should never fly.. and or bring kids that are going to jump on tomb stones etc.. its a place of mourning and respect.. dont do it
Are you drunk or just like this all the time ?

Are you drunk or just like this all the time ?
so you think its ok to have a party on a grave stone or piss on a grave stone? or step on a grave? or get high in a cemetery etc? because your statement says you really dont care... a graveyard is for mourning and you must have respect for the dead... you dont see people doing or pulling that kinda crap flying drones in and out and around them because 99% of people have respect.. but you and the poster who flew his drone like an *** though a grave site have no respect

Where I come from, cemeteries are for celebrating life, not mourning death. They are also great history lessons, and I visit them all over the world to learn about the people who lived there.

I don’t see flying a drone over a cemetery as disrespectful in any way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme