Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Change YAW speed

pmshop

Spark Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Join
Oct 6, 2017
Loc
Fredericksburg, Texas, USA
Web
www.youtube.com
How can I change the YAW speed without changing other speeds?
IE, not the stick adjustment in the app or tripod mode.

I would like to get to where I am going in a reasonable time but just turn slower.

I already got into the parameters and messed with Hotpoint YAW, Waypoint YAW and YAW gain but did not get the result I need.

Last edited:
How can I change the YAW speed without changing other speeds?
IE, not the stick adjustment in the app or tripod mode.

I would like to get to where I am going in a reasonable time but just turn slower.

I already got into the parameters and messed with Hotpoint YAW, Waypoint YAW and YAW gain but did not get the result I need.
You cannot. I had the same problem - It was either too slow but I was able to turn with nice cinematic feeling, or it was fast enough but choppy while turning :D @Zoran is right - you just have to practice a lot, it'll come eventually ;) For example I set the stick adjustment bars to 50% and gradually increased that value.

Reactions: Ron_Dog and Zoran
You cannot. I had the same problem - It was either too slow but I was able to turn with nice cinematic feeling, or it was fast enough but choppy while turning :D @Zoran is right - you just have to practice a lot, it'll come eventually ;) For example I set the stick adjustment bars to 50% and gradually increased that value.
Stick adjustment bars?o_O

LOL! Yeah really need that setting for cinematic turns
All you can do is, when you get to where you want to take your video, is 2 screen touches to get to the screen for adjusting stick sensitivity to "slow". Then when you're done and want to fly back, two more screen touches, adjust sensitivity to "fast", then fly back. Really not too convenient or well thought out by DJI. That screen should at least be one of the function button selections.

Reactions: Ron_Dog
All you can do is, when you get to where you want to take your video, is 2 screen touches to get to the screen for adjusting stick sensitivity to "slow". Then when you're done and want to fly back, two more screen touches, adjust sensitivity to "fast", then fly back. Really not too convenient or well thought out by DJI. That screen should at least be one of the function button selections.
Yeah,how hard would it be for the controller to have "expo" adjustments like the other DJI controllers?

Not a bad idea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar