Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Charging station battery Life.

werewolfk501

Join
Sep 30, 2019
On sparks batts you can see how many times it’s been charged.
Is it possible to see how many times has been charged the charging station battery???

Not sure I’m following you werewolfk501. Do you mean how many times the battery has been charged in the charging dock as opposed to being charged with a cable while still in the Spark?

Not sure I’m following you werewolfk501. Do you mean how many times the battery has been charged in the charging dock as opposed to being charged with a cable while still in the Spark?

I think he wants to know the number of charge cycles that have been on the charging station battery, like you can with the Spark batteries using the Go4 app in the battery details section.

I don't have a charging station so I'm not sure if it has "intelligent" batteries that remember this information.

If it does, I guess maybe using the DJI assistant and a PC could retrieve the information if it's there?

Just a thought. ?

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Thanks spark 317.
You have a decodifier!
Thats exactly what i meant.
I’ll try with my pc. The go4 app doesnt show anything.

On sparks batts you can see how many times it’s been charged.
Is it possible to see how many times has been charged the charging station battery???
yes in the app it will tell you where ever you charge it how ever you charge it the onboard the battery bms keeps track and it will only say its charged when it sees a certain time plus ammount gained on the charger so if you pull it off at 3 barrs it will say it was charged once more but if you stick it on for 5 minutes and it gains 5percent it wont say it charged another time... now the station no it does nto keep track just log it in a book 250-500 discharged and youll know your battery health i maintain a logbook

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef