Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Check out this price on this Spark Combo

Gee not bad.

Just need 2x more batteries and the charger which would set you back say another $300..

Is this an original DJI item or just 3rd party goggles?

>3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality Headset

Reactions: harleyrider421
Gee not bad.

Just need 2x more batteries and the charger which would set you back say another $300..

Is this an original DJI item or just 3rd party goggles?

>3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality Headset

No idea. I've not purchased a Spark yet or any other drone. That's why I've been spending this winter researching YouTube videos a this forum to learn and decide on a drone...for the $$$, I'm 99% sure I'm leaning towards buying the Spark. At our local Walmart they are selling the Spark and the controller for $399...then I seen this deal...My biggest concern is...if I have a issue with the Spark and I buy it at Walmart...I take it back there. Buying through Walmart and it's a Secondary seller, Walmart will NOT back it up if there's a problem with it...So, all that extra stuff in that combo....is it really worth buying it?

Last edited:
Reactions: tmgrood
No idea. I've not purchased a Spark yet or any other drone. That's why I've been spending this winter researching YouTube videos a this forum to learn and decide on a drone...for the $$$, I'm 99% sure I'm leaning towards buying the Spark. At our local Walmart they are selling the Spark and the controller for $399...then I seen this deal...My biggest concern is...if I have a issue with the Spark and I but it at Walmart...I take it back there. Buying through Walmart and it's a Secondary seller, Walmart will NOT back it up if there's a problem with it...So, all that extra stuff in that combo....is it really worth buying it?
If it's brand new sealed product, DJI will give you a year of warranty.

Reactions: harleyrider421
FYI, that seller (SSE Photo & Video) is an authorized DJI dealer.

I bought on at Christmas from Walmart from the same seller and same price. Three items were missing from the shipment. Take a look at what the restocking fee is if you return it.

Reactions: Andre Levite
No idea. I've not purchased a Spark yet or any other drone. That's why I've been spending this winter researching YouTube videos a this forum to learn and decide on a drone...for the $$$, I'm 99% sure I'm leaning towards buying the Spark. At our local Walmart they are selling the Spark and the controller for $399...then I seen this deal...My biggest concern is...if I have a issue with the Spark and I buy it at Walmart...I take it back there. Buying through Walmart and it's a Secondary seller, Walmart will NOT back it up if there's a problem with it...So, all that extra stuff in that combo....is it really worth buying it?
I will let the others tell you about the warranty and all that.
I wanted to commend you on doing your research and homework.
For me that is the only way to go and for the record I own a spark and one of the first things I noticed upon taking it out of the box was how solid and durable it felt.
Enjoy and fly responsibly with whatever you decide.

I bought on at Christmas from Walmart from the same seller and same price. Three items were missing from the shipment. Take a look at what the restocking fee is if you return it.

It's not clear from your post ... did you pay a restocking fee (and possibly shipping) on a misrepresented item? I would've initiated a chargeback through my credit card provider before paying for restocking/shipping. Let them sort it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme