Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Checking In from Santa Cruz, California, USA!

Did you see or try out a Spark before buying one?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Got mine comped! [please DM with details on how you did it ;-) ]

• Still waiting on the internet to tell me what to do

• Total voters

mgrollins

Join
Jul 10, 2017
Hi, new Spark Fly More owner. Previous owner of Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 and ParkZone F-27 Stryker flying wing.

Grew up very interested in aviation, helped that Gramps was a pilot and flew analog RC powered and gliders. Looking to grow skills and learn more.

Have two small kids, and live in a beautiful place. Hoping to grow into the Spark and see where learning, teaching, and advocating for drone usage can take me!

Picked mine up July 8, 2017 at the Sky Magic, USA San Francisco retail location... if you are a drivable distance from SF, highly suggest you visit!

They had Spark stand alone and Fly More Combo's in stock, and let me fly in store prior to purchase! Since I was there also demoed the goggles through a Mavic, checked out the Ronin, and drooled over the Matrice M600.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20170708_153925_507.jpg
    IMG_20170708_153925_507.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: newbie-horeb
Reactions: mgrollins
Thank you! I am very glad to have found you so soon into my ownership of my Spark! The forum software has been very easy to use so far, very nice!

Also, I've been meaning to DL the full User Manual and appreciate that you included the link!

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Reactions: mgrollins
Hello From the Bay Area! I’m trying to collect all the locals interested in some sort of activity down the road. Hit this forum if you are interested:
Bay Area

Bay Area

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers