Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Checking out ND8 on my Spark

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Howdy, got some filters gifted to me, so this is my first video checking one out, used Litchi and an ND8. Not perfect and it was late, but I just had to fly! The while man from glad outfit you may notice is due to the ferocious insects we are currently experiencing, they like dark colours, so I went the opposite! Also went up to 400 for the first time as that's our new legal limit.

More to follow with these filters for sure, I like the "filmy" effect and smoothness... had a few concerns about Litchi's mission and my gimbal however, need to mess with that some more.

Litchi would not let me set 1/60, so this is 1/80 shutter speed.

So this is a no audio video, thought I would share because some of the lighting is sweet.... please watch on YT and subscribe if you wish!

Howdy, got some filters gifted to me, so this is my first video checking one out, used Litchi and an ND8. Not perfect and it was late, but I just had to fly! The while man from glad outfit you may notice is due to the ferocious insects we are currently experiencing, they like dark colours, so I went the opposite! Also went up to 400 for the first time as that's our new legal limit.

More to follow with these filters for sure, I like the "filmy" effect and smoothness... had a few concerns about Litchi's mission and my gimbal however, need to mess with that some more.

Litchi would not let me set 1/60, so this is 1/80 shutter speed.

So this is a no audio video, thought I would share because some of the lighting is sweet.... please watch on YT and subscribe if you wish!

Surreal effects!! Sweet...

Really cool, don’t suppose you could do a few shots with and without so we can see the effect the ND filters have.
I have been thinking about getting a set myself.

Cheers Kev

Really cool, don’t suppose you could do a few shots with and without so we can see the effect the ND filters have.
I have been thinking about getting a set myself.

Cheers Kev
Will do, so far I have not had the time to do so, and that first attempt was at dusk, not ideal for the nd8.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme