Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Connecting Fly More Combo to New Phone

Antonius138

Join
Jan 15, 2018
So I recently picked up a Google Pixel 2 XL and installed the DJI Go 4 app. (I had been flying my spark with my old iPhone 6). When I start the app and login, it wants me to go through the activation process. I power on the drone, power on the RC, select connect to aircraft, select aircraft combo and go through the wizard. I get to step 3 and connect to the WiFi but it does not light up the next button. The controller and drone connect with each other and I have green lights, but I am unable to get past the step 3 which is to connect to the RC WiFi (although it is connected). I have tried to reset the WiFi on the RC by holding power for 9 seconds which does reset the WiFi and I can connect to the RC from my phone, but not to the aircraft.

I am using the most current firmware and the 4.1.22 version of the DJI Go App.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

Did you get a solution to this?
I too am using a Google pixel 2xl and I can't connect at all!
Any help would be grrat

That is how it’s supposed to work. Phone connects to remote, remote connects to aircraft. Once everything is connected you should just have to hit go fly in the dji go app.

Try putting your phone in airplane mode. That's the only way I could add my spark on a Galaxy s9

Try to connect to the wifi of the RC with the phone and make sure there is not a dialogue box asking something like "this network has no internet connectivity, are you sure you wish to stay connected to this network?" Agree to this and then launch the DJI app - will work then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar