Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Controller connection

garymk1966

Join
Aug 22, 2018
After trying to link a tablet with my controller,the controller no longer connects with the spark.to top it all the remote controllers WiFi and password sticker is blank where my finger has rubbed off the details.
Anyone know how to remove connect ?

After trying to link a tablet with my controller,the controller no longer connects with the spark.to top it all the remote controllers WiFi and password sticker is blank where my finger has rubbed off the details.
Anyone know how to remove connect ?
The default password is 12341234

Thanks
I changed the password as I was afraid of skyjacking and found it on the DJI go 4 app when I connected phone to controller.
Seems I needed to re link the spark to controller.All done now,but disappointed in tablet I bought as no improvement in viewing screen in the sun.
It's an Acer Iconia 7 and was on offer for £39.99 on Argos,it's refurbished.

Reactions: Mikero
Thanks
I changed the password as I was afraid of skyjacking and found it on the DJI go 4 app when I connected phone to controller.
Seems I needed to re link the spark to controller.All done now,but disappointed in tablet I bought as no improvement in viewing screen in the sun.
It's an Acer Iconia 7 and was on offer for £39.99 on Argos,it's refurbished.
I use an iPhone with a screen hood. https://www.amazon.co.uk/DJI-CP-PT-...2458690&sr=8-1&keywords=dji+mavic+screen+hood

I do use Sony Xperia xa1 with a hood with fold out flaps which is not bad.Just wanted to try a tablet and bought a holder off Amazon which needs a bit of fettling to fit the tablet so not sure till then if it will work.
Very pleased about joining the Spark pilots site,very helpful and friendly people.

Reactions: Icemanwbs
Seems like even the brightest and most expense tablet (or phone) will have glare or washed out image in direct sunlight.

The DJI Crystal Sky monitor is one solution but it's super expensive:
https://amzn.to/2QPW3gF

I always use a sun hood.

Also turn off auto screen brightness and manually turn it up to 100%. I hope that helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe