Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

De linked again

bennie

Join
Jul 23, 2017
So i went to the drone shop again yesterday to get it relinked again they relinked it (dont know how ) we turned it off and on 3 times in the store over 10 minutes and it linked fine then this morning i took off battery and charged them all and the rc put battery back in and it was delinked this is really crazy. I watched them relink in shop and they did it same way that i do the only difference was they were using their device

bennie

I watched them relink in shop and they did it same way that i do the only difference was they were using their device
It seems that shouldn't matter since the remote controller can be linked to the Spark while it's not connect to a mobile device.

Why don't you try to link the remote controller while at the drone shop? That way they can show you what you're doing wrong (if you're doing something wrong).

Reactions: Kilrah
Thats what i thought but i cannot get them to link although i shouldnt have to do it with every battery change

bennie

Right -- you definitely should not have to constantly relink the remote controller. It's quite odd that the shop is able to relink the remote controller with no trouble each time.

I did get them to show me in doing exact same way they are same steps

bennie

Ah. It seemed like you were saying they can successfully link it any hour of the day. Mine links the first time I try (every time).

Do they have a different remote controller you can try linking to your Spark? It would be interesting to see if a second remote controller also has trouble linking to your Spark.

Bennie I think your device is just faulty. Happens all the time, no manufacturers can guarantee 100% faultless products. Thats why they have warranty for you to bring it back. Hopefully you can get through to dji and get them replace your unit.

I hope so to but its not looking good thats partly why i am so angry im not getting any response from them through online help ,facebook page or their forum

bennie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis