Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DIY Laser Accessory For Spark

Pappy

Join
Aug 4, 2017
This Youtuber, JLaservideo, just posted a DIY video on how to mount a remote controlled 2.5w blue laser to a Spark. I can think of a lot of nefarious ways this could be used for.

In most countries I would say.

This Youtuber, JLaservideo, just posted a DIY video on how to mount a remote controlled 2.5w blue laser to a Spark. I can think of a lot of nefarious ways this could be used for.

Put an eye out for one.

I'm expecting a revenge drone story sooner or later. Disgruntled boyfriend or girlfriend buys a used drone and flies in sport mode into their parked car or something of value. Essentially, a tiny cruise missile delivered from afar. And yes, at the moment you probably could make it hard to trace. What will come of that, I don't know. Probably more regulation.

Put an eye out for one.

I'm expecting a revenge drone story sooner or later. Disgruntled boyfriend or girlfriend buys a used drone and flies in sport mode into their parked car or something of value. Essentially, a tiny cruise missile delivered from afar. And yes, at the moment you probably could make it hard to trace. What will come of that, I don't know. Probably more regulation.

Sadly you are probably right....

300 grams of plastic at 30 mph. That will make a dent if it hits the middle of a panel, or crack the glass. Hit the A pillar & the mark will be polished out. No matter what it hits the spark is smashed to bits. Sounds like a really dumb idea.

I told him that he is an idiot looking for a place to happen. This kid needs counseling on what stupidity means.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502